Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 19, 2012

…and they’re off! More Preakness hats and bags

We can’t get enough of the Preakness. Ladies were still coming in on Friday afternoon to get hats and bags made. It’s so much fun to create something that compliments a beautiful woman.
If you ever have a special event , we will create a one-of-a-kind bag for you too.
photo 4
Straw mesh Hat from Nordstrom embellished with our black dash stripe ribbons and some fab feathers I picked up in Hong Kong last October. Shown with our “Exacta"cuff.
photo 1
Another simple black hat from Nordstrom done up with a double grosgrain band and a fanciful feather ‘poof’ from Hong Kong and a flower brooch.
photo (16)
Lily Ferra inspired Garden Basket with custom ruffle and ‘Win by a nose’ adornment. Paired with a Peter Beaton hat , custom decorated with our pink dash stripe ribbon and horses.
photo 3
photo (17)
Brenda with her new KJC, note the racing form!

7 comments:

  1. I sat this race out,but I would have worn a vintage hat I bought last year. It's rare to find one that fits on my teeny tiny head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of your bosom buddy bags I bought in Louisville, KY at a dog show a couple of years ago. I just love the bag! I am wondering if you would be willing to take one of my dog show rosettes and make a bosom buddy tote similar to the "win by a nose" pink and white ribboned tote you show here. Thanks for considering my request!

    L Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi k, sounds like a fun project. Please contact us via email so we can work it out bosombuddybags@gmail.com
      Andrea

      Delete
    2. Whoops! Sorry Lisa, I hit the wrong key 😉

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete