It is supposed to be a glorious weekend and I can’t think of a prettier place to spend it than in Rhode Island …by the beach.
Weekapaug Beach by Perpetual Twilight
Good friends are having the grand opening of their new store in Watch Hill on Saturday, ( stay tuned for details) . These guys make the cutest men’s shirts ,ladies tops and kids clothes.


Before we check out the new store, I’m hoping we go to the glorious Ocean House for lunch.

The Ocean House is incredible. This hotel was completely rebuilt to evoke the original Victorian hotel .
This is the veranda…aaaaahhhh, Can’t wait.
I’m thinking a little side trip to Pelloni Farms might be in order. Just because I’ve sworn off gluten and sugar , doesn’t mean the rest of the family has to be denied all this goodness. Maybe the RI strawberries are ready.


Does this guy look familiar? He stayed at the Ocean House several months ago and he visited Pelloni Farms. Too bad he couldn’t wait around for me to get there!
it's about a jillion degrees here. hope it's lovely and cool up in RI.
ReplyDelete