Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Too busy making bows to blog!

Helloooooo, it’s been too long.   
Haven’t had time to blog because I’ve been taking ribbon home every night to make bows for Holiday Ornaments
photo (52)
We thought they would be a fun little add-on to the bags we sell and OH MAN did they sell!
Just today we made over 150 to send to one store. And when I say ‘made’ I mean made by hand
for hours and hours.
The ornaments start out as metal stampings from an American company. We then use 4 kinds of gold paint to give them a wonderful sparkly finish . Each one gets a bow made of  2 complementary ribbons and then a velvet hanger with care tag is added. Finally a sisal garland bedecked with snow is added as a collar or accent to each ornament ( oh YES I am covered in snow and glitter) .
Here’s a close up

photo (53)
These ornaments are available at many of our independent retailers or at bosombuddybagsretail.com 
Ho Ho Ho
Bee Home for the Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment